"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A competition was held for the design of a Grand Hall to link the two houses.
- In 1919, the council held a competition for the design of the York Park sports ground, the winner to receive £20.
- A contest was held for the architectural design of the building from 1931 until 1933.
- A competition was held for the design of a central building to function as the physical connection of the three units.
- With the land secured, Doane announced that a competition would be held for the design.
- They held at least 2 patents for the design of mining machinery.
- A competition was held in 1885 for the design of the church.
- In 1949 the government held a competition for the design of the national emblem.
- A competition was held for the design of the asylum of which 30 entries were received.
- In 1920, a competition was held among its architect members for the design of a new headquarters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.