"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's why so many baby boomers are embracing universal design, a design that allows function and aesthetics to coexist.
- ASID has embraced two platform issues: sustainable design and designing for an aging population.
- Thais like to think of their capital as Asia's Milan, a city that's both a business center and a place that embraces forward-thinking design.
- Mr. Lagerfeld has now embraced contemporary design.
- Those will most likely embrace architecture, computer animation, graphic design and sculpture.
- In addition, popular taste was embracing vintage design.
- He embraced design at a very young age, painting signs for his father's grocery store as well as for school events at P.S. 109.
- M.I.T., one of the largest property owners and developers in Cambridge, has also embraced green design.
- While these companies embrace new design, most reject new technology, relying on their original hand production methods.
- As Harvard embraced modern design in their school of architecture, these designers wanted to interpret and incorporate those new ideas in landscape design.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.