"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This particular design employs dual rotors and stators to sound each pitch.
- Both designs had minimalist quality and employed cubic shapes.
- These designs also employed the "rocker box" mount listed above.
- More sophisticated designs might employ a fully enclosed body.
- Each time, the design employed a man, a woman, and a dog.
- Neither design employs technology that measures air mass directly.
- The design of the site employs Flash programming.
- The design employs a concrete core which acts as the primary support.
- That is, he said, the design will not employ architectural gestures solely to call attention to itself.
- The park's design employs 'forced perspective,' creating optical illusions that make structures appear larger or smaller than they actually are.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.