"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps the inventors want us to think that they're farther ahead on spaceship design than they really are.
- The hottest thing in current spaceship design is a new elliptically wound spring for acceleration couches.
- The Eagle spacecraft influenced the spaceship designs of Star Wars and other science fiction films and television series.
- No one else I've sired shows the least bit of interest in spaceship design.
- Indeed, he encouraged them to include some of the more radical changes, reveling in their grasp of efficient spaceship design.
- Rocket Rangers: the companion to Space Cadets, this volume offered systems for spaceship design and combat and several sample ships.
- In a controversial move, the book breaks with the format of earlier editions and does not contain rules for spaceship design or high tech guns.
- It was simple, for instance, to choose advanced spaceship designs from Library archives and follow them blindly, understanding only a small fraction of what was built.
- During the show's seven seasons computer graphics became available, which decreased the expense of bringing spaceship designs to the screen.
- I don't know a single spaceship design from any sentient species that doesn't include that feature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.