"design" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company carries designs from the 1920's through the 1980's.
- You'll bring the courier, carrying legitimate Hyndji microtronics and designs, into Braha.
- They are also silk-screened and carry designs suggested by the customers.
- It carries designs by Michelle Hoggard and Peter Leathers.
- The Government has sold plain postal cards for years, and recently many have carried colorful commemorative designs in the corner.
- IOUs may be signed or carry distinguishing marks or designs to ensure authenticity.
- The medium-weight coins often carry designs of high artistic quality, exceeding that of the contemporary Frankish currency.
- Medici also carries designs by Gyorgi Kirentzen, whose sweaters tend to be short, aimed at the Japanese market.
- In any given episode, the buyers will have to compete against each other to carry particular designs exclusively in their stores.
- When Laura looked for small patches carrying Victorian designs to help her make patchworks, she found no such thing existed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.