"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the doctor opposes her choice, referral to another physician may be the wisest course.
- Deval reportedly had a strained relationship with his father, who opposed his choice of high school, but they eventually reconciled.
- The Poles, however, opposed the SS's choice of a site: Poland.
- His father was a goldsmith who may well have opposed his son's choice of a musical career.
- Her mother opposed her daughter's choice of a career and insisted that she move home, but Ford resisted.
- The first officer, too, had a father who had opposed his choice to serve in Starfleet.
- His parents were singers, but opposed his choice of a musical career on religious grounds.
- At least half of them had vigorously opposed his choice at the 1956 Conservative convention.
- He hadn't dared to tell them the real reason why he opposed their choice for a new leader.
- So he could show me that there's nothing Mother can do to oppose his choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.