"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She cut that connection, and found herself faced with a choice of five others.
- But he had never before been faced with such a difficult choice.
- You face me with a choice I do not want to have to make.
- And then they are faced with a wide choice of watches.
- But now at the end of my life, I am faced with a choice.
- Both times, I eventually found myself faced with a choice.
- I would like to say to them that we are faced with a critical choice. You will choose between either health or the market.
- This means that Europe is faced with a choice: should we continue to go it alone or not?
- Each of us, as politicians is faced with a choice.
- We are faced with a choice: political union or a free trade zone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.