"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, the case against Microsoft is being made in the name of consumer choice.
- In other words, add environmental impact as an element of consumer choice.
- The company said the public would benefit, with lower costs and more consumer choices.
- Ultimately, it is the medical needs of patients that matter, not consumer choice.
- There is an important emphasis in this set of projects on consumer choice.
- It would appear that, under these circumstances, consumer choice is limited.
- "The whole essence of our free market system lies in consumer choice," he wrote.
- Never in history has a company been able to "thwart consumer choice."
- The question now is how Congress will balance issues like safety and global warming with consumer choice.
- Basically we must be driven by informed consumer choice and safety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.