"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- West's pre-emptive overcall and his choice of lead suggested that he held little defense in the other suits.
- "But your choice of words suggests some future remedy."
- Perhaps such choice of names suggest a Highland influence within the new club.
- His choice of a meeting place suggested that Con felt less than publicly disgraced.
- For, often, the choice of book coupled with the message within can suggest a narrative of its own.
- So, he said, many patients try to get enough information to be sure that whatever choice their doctor suggests is in the right ball park.
- Later in the series, producers say, viewers may be allowed to make the final choice of actors or actresses suggested for certain roles.
- "No choice," Nimisha suggested, having looked for some evidence of escape from the vessel.
- The choice suggested that the union was unwilling to give back previous gains.
- Such arbitrary choices suggest how fluid the movement between film and video is becoming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.