"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If that is so, I wonder, who made the weird and brilliant choice of this film?
- All three of the new major appointments are brilliant choices for the immediate purpose.
- Saint Laurent was promoted, and proved to be a brilliant choice.
- Not a brilliant choice, and consequently not much of a review.
- Harpenden, Hertfordshire, is well known for its brilliant choice of state and private schools.
- Colonel Light should be commended for his brilliant choice.
- Given the comments immediately before yours, that was either a very poor or a very brilliant choice of words.
- Palin is a brilliant choice and here's why: Change is what people want.
- But he couldn't have made a more brilliant choice.
- In his portrayal of mouse innocence, Small makes some brilliant choices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.