"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But today, "in the role of modern Noahs," the authors continue, we confront choices that are both momentous and tragic.
- Every day our staff confronts similar painful choices.
- "We support the efforts to confront hard choices in technical programs," said a dissenting report signed by eight of the committee's nine Democrats.
- We are now confronting tough choices.
- Mr. Coltoff and the others described the city and the nation as confronting basic philosophical choices.
- Medical advances are forcing more patients and families to confront ever more grueling choices about living and dying.
- Those out of work are confronting hard choices.
- But Wyomingites are not alone confronting difficult choices.
- Perhaps next time Lowachee will allow her characters the luxury of confronting real choices between expedience and devotion, love and duty.
- People confront dizzying choices in health care every day: are brand-name drugs better than generic versions?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.