"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That means there will no longer be a windfall of cash to help the parties avoid hard choices as the new fiscal year approaches.
- Mr. Wowereit's critics say he is a lightweight who has avoided tough choices.
- We believe in an approach that avoids false choices.
- To avoid tough times ahead, we cannot avoid tough choices today.
- The enterprises are still living off credit and avoiding hard economic choices.
- The latest economic projections suggest that both parties will be able to continue avoiding hard choices.
- Most of the time, however, Italy's political leaders try to avoid clear-cut choices.
- But that's what we've always done to supply our way out of past energy predicaments and avoid harder choices.
- They encourage children to avoid other choices that require more effort, like building models.
- The lure of stock investing is based largely on the idea that by assuming relatively high returns one can avoid tough choices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.