"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The choice of this site for a political demonstration indicates its importance as a focal point for community expression.
- For most actors, the academy's choices do not indicate any consideration at all.
- At the time of the murderer's choice, he taps the victim on the shoulder, indicating that "You're the corpse".
- This choice indicates the general direction of their interests, but it must be backed by the appropriate mathematical ability.
- "His choice of targets indicates a need to move freely, and his employment record would reflect this," the profile says.
- And he said students' choices could indicate when an undesirable school should close.
- The choice of meat and dishes indicated the importance of the occasion.
- No more exemptions are appropriate as his choice of degree subjects indicates a change of direction into completely new fields.
- The choice of subject matter can also indicate chronology.
- His choice of roles in films would indicate a tough, cynical attitude toward power in America.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.