"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They give the councils no authority over schools that admit students by application, through so-called choice options.
- "Schools and programs housing students from more than one community school district through a choice option are not covered by this regulation," the regulation states.
- Physical Therapy should be a first choice option for treatment and diagnosis of injuries to this structure.
- I have yet to see any even partially reasonable excuse for offering the "surname of your choice" option for newborns.
- For some people, home care is the choice option.
- The cost of the free choice option would be fully tax deductible to the employer, just like employer-provided health coverage.
- Among parents surveyed who took advantage of the Title I choice options, over 80 percent said they were satisfied.
- To be sure, there are widely different levels of support for various choice options.
- Note also that the number of multiple choice options is being reduced from five to four at the same time.
- She offered the correct answer - "By spinning their own cloth" - along with three incorrect multiple choice options.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.