"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He describes a woman in his former office as "a choice cut of meat."
- Dinuguan can also be served without using any offal, using only choice cuts of pork.
- The hacksaw was digging into the cadaver for a choice cut of rump.
- There is a wide selection of choice cuts.
- Whoever they were," she observed, "they didn't seem to want the choice cuts.
- Squatted under the table and ate the beef down to the bone, as though it were a choice cut.
- The choice cuts (you get to choose) are popular with business people and the 'it' market.
- A meat case holds fresh prime and choice cuts (available Wednesday to Sunday).
- Michael grows more hysterical and disturbed every time his parents try to feed him their "choice cuts".
- You might still get a choice cut of meat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.