"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he had some choice words for the offense: "Three points is not going to cut it."
- I bet she had some choice words for him behind closed doors.
- When it happens again on the next cast I turn the air blue with some choice words.
- Business is off about 40 percent, which means that choice words are still reserved for The Times and the state.
- No doubt she'd have some choice words on the subject of condemning people to their deaths.
- He would have some choice words for the man I had become involved with, and these alone would set me free.
- There were a few other choice words I had in mind for him, too.
- I just kept my cool, get some choice words between all the hoopla and that set him off.
- I was about to get out too, and have some choice words with the fellow.
- And maybe some choice words about what I did to then- washroom.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.