"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now most people's choice of vehicle reflects "life style" rather than just their pocketbooks.
- Her choice of subject reflects her interest in mass production and consumer culture around the world.
- Your choices begin to more reflect the social background you associate yourself with.
- The choice of one rate over another reflects significant assumptions about the risks that buyers would be willing to take.
- But the choice you made reflects well on you, as a person and a prospective judge.
- The choice of venue reflected what campaign aides said was a changing dynamic in the race.
- Are these choices reflecting the real lives of the characters?
- In part, this choice reflected the fact that the country had already moved some way toward a mixed economy before 1989.
- This choice will reflect both the values held and the stage the institution has reached.
- But the choice also reflected American predominance in civil aviation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.