"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "After 9/11, successful building owners have to offer technology choices to customers," Mr. Gilbert said.
- The report makes clear that government policy should "mandate technology choice, not software development models."
- Depending on the technology choices, TSVs block some subset of layout resources.
- I work in biomass installation and we have opted for a technology choice.
- Often the target business system is constrained by a specific technology choice or a budget or available products already deployed.
- Open source initiatives play a key role in the company's technology choices for business services.
- The city considered a variety of other technology choices including wireless, broadband over power lines, and hybrid fiber-coax.
- Flexibility - end-users and integrators are not locked within proprietary solutions based on technology choices of individual manufacturers.
- At the same time, there are technology choices that could be proposed, and companies are aware of these.
- His experience, and that of other San Diego residents, shows there are new technology choices in phone service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.