"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Mayor's supporters contended that his choices underscored his priorities and represented an important beginning.
- The choice of Clifton Wharton as Mr. Christopher's deputy underscores the connection between domestic and foreign policy.
- The choice underscored Republicans' desire to show a moderate face on two issues that have emerged as immensely popular with voters.
- But his choice underscores the increasingly prominent role of biology at M.I.T., the nation's premier technological university.
- This choice underscores the play's considerable satire, but it loses the genuine surprise and ultimate horror that should also be part of the evening.
- The choice of medium - color wood cut - underscores his connection to German Expressionism; and a selection of earlier prints sketchily surveys previous subjects.
- That choice of weapons, with all their symbolic resonance, underscores the newness of this threat.
- But the choice of Alain Berliner (above) as director underscores the nature of the film as an inner journey.
- The choice of locale for his speech underscored the theme: The Texas House is under Democratic control.
- The choice also underscores fast-improving commercial ties between the Soviet Union and West Germany as their political relationship warms up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.