"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The choice of subjects for imaginative writing may also require care.
- They would not have a great choice of subjects in their fourth and fifth years.
- Every student is required to work towards a degree with a specific choice of subjects.
- The two schools of working do, and should, lead to the choice of different subjects.
- Previously the choice of subjects had been up to the school.
- I like communication skills best, but it's nice to have a wide choice of subjects.
- Both these strategies affect choices of subjects for art books.
- Here, the students have a much bigger choice of subjects.
- The committee's judgment in its choice of subjects has clearly hit a winning note.
- Students are asked for the choice of subjects they would like to study for A level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.