"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I seem to remember quite a lot of student choice in the way my university experience was managed.
- But not all student choices can be offered.
- With an emphasis on student choice, focal words are generated by the students during the first stage.
- Under the Minnesota plan, desegregation efforts continue and student choice extends only to the public schools.
- "Left to my own devices, I will almost make student choices - a 'white cabinets and butcher block' kind of thing."
- It could limit student choice among schools to those within a public system, and focus help on the disadvantaged.
- Booktalking affected student choice, but only for a very short time.
- The humanistic approach focuses a great deal on student choice and control over the course of their education.
- But we also support student choice, which this prescriptive and narrow English bac will take away.
- "In higher education you can't influence student choice in very easy ways," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.