"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An out-of-town family gets there early and finds a choice location behind a police barrier.
- But that annoyance could be easily overlooked considering our choice location: the dining room was just down the stairs.
- It was a choice location for spying, at least.
- Agencies obtain a limited number of tickets (usually in a choice location) and reserve them for tour members.
- But, he cautioned, "second and third choice locations are not rising."
- They are magnets and first- choice locations for diners given table preference.
- The male will establish and defend territories at their choice breeding locations.
- More people are using the Internet or one of the movie phone lines to book seats, but that doesn't guarantee a choice location.
- In the 19th century, the area became a choice location for the country estates of wealthy New Yorkers.
- Doubles with sea view are available for $88 a night, a bargain considering the choice location.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.