"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The particular choice provides an explicit representation of the Bernoulli numbers, since .
- The choice of this material provides safety in use and the option to heat or chill the toys.
- The choices provide an early glimpse of whom his main advisers may be as he seeks major reform in Albany.
- If you become aware of what different choices provide in calories, you can change your relationship with food.
- The choice of co-opted members to the governing body provides, opportunities to make statements about the direction that the school intends to take.
- The choices the movie makes at such moments provide much of its interest for Bible readers who have already done their own imagining.
- Her third choice provided a catch, though, and she reined in Nightlily well short of it.
- Neither choice would provide her with the information she needed.
- This choice of life over death provides him with a kind of redemption.
- Next, determine how many carbohydrate choices this food would provide (for the number of servings you would consume).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.