"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is called individual choice and the thought police would do well to remember it.
- Their push for individual choice does not include abortion rights, however.
- In the end, it is down to a person's individual choice whether to be bad and to commit crime.
- This system is based upon the individual choices of a student.
- Culture in recent years has become to a large extent a matter of individual choice and expression.
- "These things are seldom left to individual choice, you know," she said.
- On balance, the panel may well be right to make this decision a matter of individual choice.
- The greater the bonds, the less individual choice are subject to personal control.
- A lot of the reasons for that are individual choices.
- Today's woman - and man, for that matter - has more individual choice than she did 30 years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.