"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We all make life choices that say a lot about us.
- It is a life choice that has benefited his career.
- Hard work through school and university mean different life choices for lots of women.
- Neither seemed to ever be able to understand the life choices the other had made.
- But was it a life choice that Bob ever regretted?
- Playing the waiting game while someone else makes important life choices for you isn't fun.
- In Afghanistan, the same life choice for a nation, is being played out.
- I've made a life choice not to have any children.
- Which of these life choices is best depends on the individual.
- It is also an opportunity to see another life choice, military role models, people who have their heads on straight.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.