"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was especially true, he said, when individuals could make their own private choices on how to use the aid.
- Only in modern times has the idea emerged of leaving these matters to private choice.
- Even a prince should have a few areas of private choice.
- The program is therefore a program of true private choice.
- To many Americans, the right to an abortion was a basic matter of private choice, a decision for the woman to make.
- There is a wide choice of schools, public and private, in the area.
- In the fourth edition of the competition, made a private choice.
- Smoking, as its adherents like to point out, is a private choice.
- Your private choices should not be aired in such a manner.
- "This is a private choice, not something that the state mandates," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.