"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ardent collectors scour gun shows, newspaper classified advertising, and the Internet searching for choice specimens.
- Therefore University Genetics is trying to take choice specimens of its lean cattle and make genetic copies as fast as possible.
- Unfortunately for them he recorded some choice specimens of Round Table humor, which, he noted sourly, seemed devoted to awful near-puns.
- He was alerted to choice specimens: the Daliesque clock at Trenton's fire museum (bottom row, left).
- After I had got my hands full Joe made me a paper bag, which I pinned to my lapel and filled with choice specimens.
- I'll wait until you seem to be bored, then look over the crop and pick out choice specimens for you.
- But they're all choice specimens in a freak show as amusing as it is morally repugnant.
- He did persuade them to bring girl- friends for me; but I found them weak sisters, pale and ineffectual alongside the choice specimens he had.
- This choice specimen was assigned to wait outside, and was quick enough to seize his chance when it came.
- This is a choice specimen of Beltway thinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.