"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time, such a choice leaves a number of distinctions open.
- "Sir, the only other choice you have is leaving all your army here in Julia," the local officer told him.
- But Nick appeared to know that he didn't have any choices left.
- He felt the only choice left was to end life on his own terms.
- Your choice of friends leaves much to be desired Dave.
- There is no choice for you but to leave me here.
- These choices work well for many Americans but leave others behind.
- Again, Kirk thought, the man's choice of words left something to be desired.
- The choice to leave his world to its own fate.
- I had no doubt now that there was but one choice left open to me!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.