"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some had choice seats at the Presidential debates.
- And his setting of English was natural enough to carry at least to one choice seat with little need for the supertitles.
- Concert promoters often run their own ticket clubs, setting aside choice seats for members.
- He was a senior official of the Los Angeles Olympics, with choice seats at all events.
- Researchers put microphones facing in four directions near a choice seat in the hall and then fired a gun on the stage.
- That seems to be largely due to alumni and others who donate money to the university and thus tend to get the choice seats.
- Since many of the choice seats are already taken, reservations are essential.
- Ohio delegates are sitting in choice seats (right at the front of the hall, immediately to the orators' left).
- Perhaps most notably, boosters can give money to the program and procure the privilege of buying some choice seats on the 50-yard line.
- Arrive by 4:30pm (4pm in winter) to get a choice seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.