"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Without opposition and without other candidates challenging the party choices, there is no primary election.
- Instead, the party choice and the general election victory went to intraparty rival Steve Pearce.
- With Jefferson's second term winding down, and his decision to retire widely known, Madison was the party choice for president in 1808.
- He shows that both the extent to which respondents' environments are politicized and the frequency of political discussions they have influence their party choices.
- Mr. LoGrande is backed by the party leadership, but insurgents have upset party choices for county executive and surrogate in recent years.
- For example, binary data is often used to represent the party choices of voters in elections in the United States, i.e. Republican or Democratic.
- Senator Joe Lieberman called Clark's party choice a matter of "political convenience, not conviction."
- Any of the Democratic hopefuls who want to buck the party choice will have to get on the ballot by getting registered voters to sign their petitions.
- It can ill-afford to have electors responding solely to one 'local' issue and ignoring the wider political climate as they make their party choice.
- But the Republican leadership dismissed that call, saying that the voters will be asked to ratify the party choices in elections this fall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.