"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His main research interest are public choice, regulation and free market environmentalism.
- Yet the work is also a challenge to conventional public choice, where voters are seen as rationally ignorant.
- These developments have taken a specific form through the theory of 'public choice'.
- He works primarily in the fields of public finance and public choice.
- There is a wide choice of schools, public and private, in the area.
- So why not use financial markets to help aggregate information about those matters of fact that are important to public choice?
- Each competition also had a "public choice" prize voted for by the audience.
- Additional themes include the economics of sports, health, the law, public choice, and education.
- His main research interests continue to be in public choice and industrial economics.
- His main academic areas of concentration have been in public finance, public choice and international trade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.