"choice" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The check-off usually allows taxpayers to give all or part of their refund to their choice of listed charities.
- Careful thought should be given to your first choice of an academy.
- Were Ms. Zimmerman herself an inmate instead of a high school student, one might give more credence to her choice of material and to her story.
- So we compromised by giving the prize to everybody's second choice.
- The android gave a moment's consideration to his choice of words.
- To give full effect to the state's choice of this legitimate penological goal, our proportionality review of Ewing's sentence must take that goal into account.
- Spock gave no reaction to Kirk's choice of destination as the car began to descend, so Kirk restarted their discussion.
- However, the Pulitzer Board rejected that decision and choose to give the prize to the jury's second choice, Wayne Peterson.
- Consideration is then given to the marketer's choice of forecasting method, and the chapter concludes by examining an alternative forecasting basis, that of market share.
- "I would have to give way to his choice if the succession were in danger."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.