"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite its proximity to water, Chestertown has no place to buy fresh seafood.
- And today, as Daniel Pauly notes, "there are far more people with enough money to buy seafood.
- Even if you're not buying seafood, it's a great place to stroll around and take in the sights, smells and sounds.
- It is a program designed to raise consumer awareness about the importance of buying seafood from sustainable sources.
- I have since been told that you should never buy seafood during the rainy season.
- You can also buy seafood from the wet market downstairs and pay them to cook it for you the way you want.
- It remains a popular place for locals to buy seafood - both fresh and dried.
- Mr. Svenningsen buys excellent seafood and puts it to righteous use.
- I was just thinking about the Islanders and how their true feelings about us come out when we aren't buying seafood or souvenirs.
- She gives specific tips about buying seafood and also offers a list of key pantry items that are often used in the preparation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.