"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My mother is buying pork instead of beef.
- Later I walked to the market and bought some fresh ground beef and pork.
- We are too poor to buy pork or beef or chicken.
- Even buying pork at a good price from the fellow in the stupid jacket didn't ease her spirit.
- Waters agreed to buy pork from Niman, and included both the name and company logo on her menus.
- When buying fresh pork, look for cuts that are firm and have a grayish pink color with relatively little fat.
- No, he says, "but we haven't bought any beef or pork since we left the White House.
- Tells about buying pork and waiting in line for eggs.
- Upstairs there is a small butchery section, where one can buy pork and mutton, though never beef.
- But if they recognize that it's wrong and still buy pork, that's where the huge disconnect is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.