"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He bought cattle to stock the range, and a milk cow for the house.
- Waiting for a way to fight this disease, farmers bought cattle and in a few years their butter was known all over the country.
- So the lieutenant offered to take any of the settlers to California to buy cattle, and even provided $500 for the venture.
- No one would buy cattle at any price.
- Young then went overland and received permission to buy cattle, but only from the government.
- "If you are buying cattle, it's a hell of a way to do business."
- With three of them I could buy a farm and cattle.
- About this time, he went East to visit family and buy cattle.
- The government bought cattle one year with another, and assumed risks as did other people.
- He also persuaded his parents to co-sign on a loan in order for him to buy cattle that year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.