"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She says you had to go out and buy butter solely because I wanted it.
- Samuel had bought butter when the market was low so he tried to sell it in Frome.
- His father bought butter from area farmers and shipped it to Baltimore.
- Kitchens stopped buying butter and started making pizza with low-fat cheese.
- She was evil for wanting to buy butter for Richard with it.
- I've heard you can buy gold here by the pound like buying butter over the counter.
- I am not in the habit of buying butter.
- She might have bought butter, I don't remember.
- Can always add your own flavouring to bought butter incidentally.
- I did wonder how cost efficient it was compared to buying butter & also didn't fancy getting the grease off my food processor!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.