"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If miners have any money, they'll buy beef.
- You wouldn't buy beef with the spinal cords still in.
- But as a practical matter, ban or no ban, nobody is lining up to buy British beef.
- We are too poor to buy pork or beef or chicken.
- But the reaction of those who continue buying beef was in many ways more interesting.
- Sales were also depressed in October as consumers bought less beef after the country's first case of mad cow disease was discovered.
- The job ahead is to get them to start buying British beef again.
- Or they can buy beef labeled "light," which qualifies for the label by having 25 percent less fat than most other similar cuts.
- We see the agent growing rich and fat upon the money that should buy us beef.
- She buys raw beef, drains the blood, and is able to get Grace to drink it from a bottle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.