"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I refuse to believe Joan would lower herself to attending a supermarket to buy cheese in person.
- Why on earth would Ms. Collins need to buy cheese in the first place?
- I bought cheese in the market today and : a board from my room to carry it on.
- "The owners wanted to expand the line so they started buying cheese from wholesalers," he said.
- But Americans are rushing to buy beer, popcorn, wine and cheese at the start of the show.
- Charles I (1600-1649) also bought cheese from the village.
- He wondered if the old woman would let him buy some bread and cheese and a glass of milk.
- I don't, however, recommend buying grated cheese in the store.
- We bought eggs, milk and cheese at the store.
- You can also buy bread, fabulous local cheese and meats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.