"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Old material, bought cheap, made to last long beyond its time.
- He was looking for a suitable house to buy cheap.
- You will never be tempted to buy cheap, mass produced china again.
- Yet, like the man in the proverb, I consider myself too poor to buy cheap.
- They have evaluated me as if I were a horse bought cheap at the fair.
- Either could be bought cheap and would serve well.
- He seemed to have the knack of buying cheap and selling high.
- People think we always buy cheap and sell dear.
- I certainly do not pretend that the knowledge of this distinction will enable him to buy cheaper.
- His costs were low, buying cheap as he did, and the hire of his help was even lower.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.