"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And often the land itself, even if someone could afford to buy it, is simply not available.
- She lost the car and still can't afford to buy a new one.
- When you were my age young people could afford to buy a home and university was free.
- There finally came a time when they could no longer afford to buy books for seven children.
- The people I'm in with can't afford to buy what they want.
- Others could not leave their jobs or afford to buy a new home.
- Maybe I can make enough money from this to be able to afford to buy her.
- My wife and I both have to work full time in order to be able to afford to buy a house.
- But she could not afford to buy a new bed.
- "Which means he can afford to buy the house out from under me."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.