"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Experts advise buying the first shoes as soon as children take their first steps.
- I would not advise buying this particular specimen in any case.
- To deal with the current uncertainty, experts advise buying Treasury securities and other top-rated paper.
- Or maybe the one who advised not buying Cheerios because, gosh, have you ever checked the sodium content?
- Although many try to dig and save these bulbs over the winter months, the experts advise buying fresh ones each spring.
- For those convinced that they must play the sector, he advised buying a broader technology fund, which is likely to be less risky.
- But even if you were to pay cash in full for a house, most lawyers say they would strongly advise buying the owner's insurance.
- Poles are only about $20, so we advise buying those, too.
- But she advised buying "whatever looks good to you, to the eye."
- Experts advise buying a dial gauge that holds the reading after it is taken.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.