"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Anyone above the age of 18 can legally buy one.
- And you make even more money if 1,030,000 legally buy.
- Maybe prisons and private security companies can legally buy it.
- It only affects the customers who legally buy the games!
- So does the age at which you may legally buy and consume alcohol, but this is usually 21 years.
- "What this tells me is that there's no question the companies are trying to sell their product to people who can't legally buy it."
- For example in 2007, it became possible for members of the public to legally buy a computer.
- I wasn't old enough to legally buy a gun.
- Until 1972, you could not legally buy mixed drinks anywhere in Texas.
- And, yes you can legally buy all the plant materials at head shops but beware.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.