"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oddly they don't criticise the banks or ratings agencies for buying derivatives they didn't understand, wrecking the world economy.
- Mr. Krapels said some companies might have become wary of hedging after buying derivatives to protect themselves, only to find that oil prices would fall.
- No doubt bad publicity about money managers who bought derivatives has scared some of them away from the market.
- The fund also bought derivatives, which are financial instruments whose value depends on the performance of underlying assets like stocks or bonds.
- The companies buy derivatives whose value will rise if interest rates move in a way that causes them to lose money on their portfolio of mortgages.
- She received offers to buy derivatives known as inverse floaters and interest-only strips, which are now big money losers.
- Loopholes created because antiquated rules survive into an era of computer spreadsheets allow investors to buy financial derivatives that let them escape capital gains taxes.
- A similar issue arose with corporations that bought derivatives designed to protect their profits from ups and downs in bond and stock markets.
- But several clients of Bankers Trust bought derivatives that, instead of protecting them, triggered huge losses when interest rates went up.
- A synthetic position can be created by buying or selling the underlying financial instruments and/or derivatives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.