"buy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You can typically buy certificates for one, two, or three years, not longer than that, which is annoying.
- We weren't allowed to buy stock or certificates of deposit.
- Many used the borrowed money to buy certificates of deposit, which were paying up to 12 percent, and reaped the difference.
- Moreover, a developer using the bonus would not have to put up the low-income housing himself, but could buy certificates for housing already completed.
- And you can go to - there are a lot of places you can buy certificates, from all the usual authorities.
- "We may buy certificates for restaurants or local shops when the job is finished."
- Instead, they buy certificates from a low-income housing producer.
- He would take investors' money, saying he was buying large certificates of deposit or mortgage interests.
- Builders in the Manhattan core could buy enough certificates to meet the requirements of the 421a law.
- We're actually also seeing situations now where the criminals are buying certificates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.