"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Japanese troops from the southern beaches were shifted up to the northern beaches.
- Although the southern beaches are deserted then, the coastal cities can be visited at any time.
- To the east, access is possible on foot from parking for Portmarnock's southern beaches.
- But Rowan was waiting, and the clean white southern beaches were waiting.
- Protected baby whales and their doting mothers can be watched capering off the southern beaches in season.
- Road access to the southern beaches is easier.
- Every year at the beginning of June, the female turtles come to the southern beaches in order to bury their eggs in the sand.
- Well perhaps not flooding: most have remained supine on Spain's southern beaches.
- They emerged on the southern beach of Snake Bay.
- Numerous tourist resorts dot the southern beaches and cater to divers from around the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.