"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both venues on Beach Avenue, Cape May.
- Several Tudor homes with four apartments per building are at Clawson Street and Beach Avenue.
- Sound Beach Avenue, known as "the village," is the heart of Old Greenwich and Riverside.
- The Sea Mist (927 Beach Avenue; 884-6464) is a fanciful old place that offers attractive, recently refurbished apartments for $450 to $900 a week.
- Short journeys to Beach Avenue and Head Street were renumbered 603 and 604.
- The rectory address is 1170 Beach Avenue, Bronx NY 10472.
- From about 1900-1920 larger bungalows and mansions were built, especially Beach Avenue on the eastern end of town.
- The footprint of this garden gives sweeping views of the entire outside areas as this garden climbs up against Beach Avenue.
- There is one road in Sea Breeze, Beach Avenue and it is unpaved.
- Congress Hall (251 Beach Avenue, Cape May, 888-944-1816) has 107 rooms from $135 to $395, depending on season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.