"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dewey Beach, Delaware, is named in honor of Admiral Dewey.
- The state park stretches between Sussex Shores to the south and Dewey Beach to the north.
- Bike Route 1 then proceeds into Dewey Beach, a beach that is well known as a party town.
- In Dewey Beach, there was property damage from coastal flooding.
- As is the case with most beach areas, Dewey Beach quiets down in the off season.
- In June, recently-graduated high school seniors come to Dewey Beach for Senior Week.
- Dewey Beach is governed by a Town Council and Mayor.
- This award was given only to 12 other locations, one being neighboring Dewey Beach.
- Dewey Beach has wanted the speed limit reduced to 25 miles an hour.
- In addition, the road between Rehoboth Beach and Dewey Beach was paved.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.