"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, Kanalu Young, a historian, also ventures to discuss the social norms of the Hawaiian beaches in the 1930's.
- Huge movie screens will surround the main dance floor, so that dancers will be enveloped by such images as Hawaiian beaches and Far West corrals.
- Before Cook's murder on a Hawaiian beach the expedition had sailed north to look for the Northwest Passage, the geographical grail of the day.
- Her brothers had been blown up while playing on a Hawaiian beach, had dug up something that went off.
- A photograph of a group of people standing on a beautiful Hawaiian beach.
- The owner of a gyūdon store located on the Hawaiian beach.
- The company sent crews to Hawaiian beaches to recover some of the debris that had washed up.
- Recently, he discussed top Hawaiian beaches and Elvis Presley's work in and love for the state.
- Nelson, meanwhile, drives on, when he probably should be on some Hawaiian beach, which is as stubborn, as Auerbachian, as it gets.
- Part of the proposal involved improving signage, modeled on existing signs on Hawaiian beaches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.