"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rainforest around Mission Beach was flattened by the cyclone.
- Today, what were once separate villages have now grown such that they are considered one town, Mission Beach.
- Mission Beach is now a thriving tourist town that has been able to maintain its small town feel.
- Dunk Island is an easy day trip from Mission Beach.
- Mission Beach spans nearly two miles of ocean front.
- There is also a beach area on the lake, called Mission Beach, and a nature reserve next door.
- Mission Beach is a good place to see the cassowary, an endangered flightless bird.
- Mission Beach is a locality within the summer village.
- Mission Beach has plenty of activities on offer, from near-death experiences to more sedate options.
- A 3.6m storm surge was experienced to the south at Mission Beach.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.