"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the lifting of tolls on the bridge, trucks were then banned from using Beach Boulevard.
- Eastport Drive, runs parallel with Beach Boulevard most of the way, then crosses over at the northern end.
- Drive down Long Beach Boulevard, the island's main north-south drag, and you'll spot more real estate offices than traffic lights.
- As the transport rumbled toward Beach Boulevard, the passengers gaped in amazement.
- Long Beach Boulevard is a relentless strip, but it never repeats itself.
- The show is on view through May 20 at the gallery at 1819 Long Beach Boulevard.
- His white-washed house on Beach Boulevard, just 50 yards from the Gulf of Mexico, is gone.
- So are the preschool yards and McDonald's play areas that line Beach Boulevard.
- State Route 39 runs along Beach Boulevard through most of Orange County.
- The land for the southern section, south of Beach Boulevard, was donated by Jacksonville's Skinner family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.